Family Engagement is a necessary component in Early Childhood EducationAt MWCELC we are committed to promoting family well-being, promoting positive parent child relationships, supporting engagement in classroom transitions, and connection to family peers.
We encompass components of S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering , Math) in our classroomsYour child will be introduced to a process of intellectual learning that will allow for the interaction with real things in his/her environment.
- Experienced teachers committed to students on more personal level
- Safe and structured school environment
- Biblically based curriculum
- Advisory Board with over 100 + years of educational experience
- Incorporation of S.T.E.M. components